Wemsol Pvt Ltd (also known as "Keenu'' or "We") is an EMI (Electronic Money Institution) operating under authorization from the SBP (State Bank of Pakistan). All activities of the Company are governed by the SBP laws, rules, and regulations.
products or services, the website, and the Keenu Mobile App.
What persoanl data we collect:
We collect a variety of data for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you. We may ask the user to provide certain personally identifiable
information for user identification or contacting purposes (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- National Identification Document(s) and other necessary details required for customer due diligence and KYC
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information on how the Services are accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as the user’s computer Internet Protocol address (IP address),
browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We also collect transaction related information such as source of funds, device information, geolocation, and other relevant information to process
Why do we collect your data?
We collect your data for various purposes:
- To manage your account
- To carry out credit checks
- CNIC and the images of individuals are collected for KYC purposes
- To request payments
- To communicate with you
- To allow you to contact the Keenu helpline
- To get fingerprints for biometric verification and to upgrade your limits
- To check internet accessibility for processing
- To access device location for financial transactions
- To modify, edit, or enter a new contact in the phone book
- To get device ID for transaction, login and signup
We may also collect and process information about you when you consent to us for collecting and processing information as well as from third-party sources such as NADRA and other service providers.
Why and to whom do we share your data
We will not share personal data of users except:
- Where required for any third-party integration and enabling products and services,
- Where required by any government entity or law enforcement agency or
- Where required under law or to ensure compliance of law.
- We may share your personal data in a limited capacity with other third parties to provide services and meet regulatory/compliance requirements.
Sharing of aggregated or anonymized data is not subject to these restrictions.
Data access by third-party service providers is protected under our contracts which limit the processing purposes. The agreements prohibited the third
parties to pass on your personal data to other parties without permission unless this is required by law.
We retain your personal data as long as reasonably necessary for the respective purpose, regulatory requirement or applicable law. In determining the
criteria by which to retain or dispose of your personal data, we consider the type, sensitivity, context, and purpose of collecting the information.
Security of your information
We maintain administrative, technical, and physical safeguards designed as per the local regulatory requirements, international standards, and best security practices.to protect against unauthorized access, use, modification, and disclosure of your personal data in our custody and control. No data, on the Internet or otherwise, can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. While we strive to protect your information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure, we cannot and do not ensure or warrant the security of your personal data.
Updates to this Policy
UAN: +(9221) 111-153-368